Students are required to complete an internship during the summer of their senior year. Interns are required to be supervised by an NCIDQ certified interior designer, at a location of their choice, and are required to work 400 hours (full-time for 10 weeks). Examples of past internships are listed below.
- Gensler, Washington, D.C.
- Duncan Miller Ullmann Design, Dallas, TX
- Business Interiors, Jackson, MS
- Interior Design Services, Nashville, TN
- Baptist Hospital, Jackson, MS
- Slifer Designs, Edwards, CO
- Dean and Dean Architects, Jackson, MS
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Huntsville, AL
- St. Dominic Hospital, Jackson, MS
- Celia Barrett Design, Jackson, MS
- Barefield Workplace Solutions, Jackson, MS
- U.S. General Services Administration, Washington, D.C.